August 14 - 15, 2017 Commission Review Meeting Information:
- Meeting Notice and Agenda (PDF) (DOC)
- Teleconference Number: (888) 240-3210, Participant Code: 7969397
The following state agencies have submitted code adoption proposals (code changes) for commission review and approval. These proposals are intended for inclusion in the 2016 California Building Standards Code (Cal. Code Regs., Title 24), as an Intervening Code Supplement, which is scheduled for publication on or before January 1, 2018, with an effective date of July 1, 2018.
All of these proposals have met the procedural rulemaking requirements for a code adoption cycle. Proposing agencies are required to ensure adequate public participation in the development of building standards; to ensure satisfactory technical review and sufficient time for such review by code advisory committees; and to ensure notice to the public of code change submittals prior to adoption by the CBSC. In addition to the rulemaking documents below, the 9-point criteria used to determine if a building standard is justified (HS. Code, § 18930) and the agency's Economic and Fiscal Impact Statement (Form 399) are available for each of the proposals within the expandable accordions below upon request.
- Final Express Terms (FET)
- Final Statement of Reasons (FSOR)
- Updated Informative Digest (UID)
- Commission Action Matrix: Green- Uncontested Items; Yellow- Challenged Items; Salmon- Withdrawn/No Action Required