Certifying Rulemaking: Aligning with Title 20 Plumbing Fixture Regulations Emergency Building Standards
The following emergency building standards were approved on December 16, 2015, and align with similar plumbing fixture flow rate standards adopted by the California Energy Commission as emergency regulations into Title 20, California Code of Regulations.
- Revised Notice of 45-Day Public Comment Period from January 1, 2016 through February 15, 2016 (PDF) (DOC)
- Public Comment Form (PDF) (DOC)
Office of Statewide Health Planning and Development (OSHPD)
OSHPD EF 02-15: Amend the 2013 California Plumbing Code (Part 5, Title 24, California Code of Regulations) - reduction of indoor water use.
- Notice of Proposed Action, "NOPA" (PDF) (DOC)
- Express Terms, "ET" (PDF) (DOC)
- Initial Statement of Reasons, "ISOR" (PDF) (DOC)